Updating a User Role
A User Role controls an individual's access privileges in RevFlow. Only users with Admin permissions can edit existing RevFlow Users.
Find and Edit User
- Go to Admin >User Setup, and select Users.
- Use one or more of the criteria options to search by.
- At the bottom of the page, click Search.
- Double-click the user from the list.
- Then click Edit at the bottom of the screen.
Updating a Role
- Update the Role field by choosing the new Integrated Role. See User Roles for more information regarding RevFlow Roles.
- Click Save when completed.
- In order for the user to see this update, please have them log out then log back in.