Access to Change Healthcare is only provided to RevEquip Members.
We’ve been alerted by our Members to an uptick in missing ERAs. During the course of our investigation, we spoke with several clearinghouses who’ve indicated that payer changes—such as consolidation—are the primary cause for missing EOBs/ERAs. Unfortunately, because we do not control how the payers manage their ERAs, there is nothing we can do to prevent these issues from occurring.
How will I know if I’m missing an ERA?
- Receiving a check in the mail, but being unable to locate the corresponding ERA in RevFlow.
- Navigation: e-EOB > Eob Clinic Summary
- A deposit into your bank account, without a related ERA.
I’m missing an ERA, what should I do?
- For the quickest resolution, call the payer directly.
- Ask them to mail or fax a duplicate EOB.
- Then, email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of the missing ERA(s) and provide the following information:
- Payer Name
- Check Number/EFT Number
- Check Date
- Check Amount