Print Patient Statement - WebPT EMR
This feature is in Limited Release.
Often, your Front Office employees will not have access to RevFlow and so they are unable to print a patient statement on demand. However, now they have the ability to print a statement directly from the WebPT EMR!
Note: Records may not be immediately available if the patient was newly created in the EMR.
To print a statement from the EMR:
- Navigate to the patient’s chart.
- Select the new Print Patient Statement option.
- Enter the desired From and Thru Date into their respective fields.
- To show charges that already have a zero balance, check the Show Zero Balance Charges checkbox.
- Click Print Statement. An Account Note will also be added to the patient's account in RevFlow.
If no data is available for the selected date range, an error will be generated.