Payment Audit Summary
- Navigate to Reports > Audit Reports > Payment Audit Summary. (RevServe Members: You can use the Full Access variation of this report to see payments that were posted by the RCM staff at WebPT.)
- Enter a From and Through Date and any other desired filters.
- Company: Defaults to the company or practice you are logged in under.
- Practice: Select the correct Practice from the drop-down, typically the same as Company.
- Place of Service: If your company has multiple locations, filter using the drop-down.
- By: Search by Deposit Date or Posting Date.
- From Date and Through Date: Enter a date or range of dates for what you are balancing.
- User Type: Select if you want to search for postings by your clinic, by WebPT, or both.
- Money Type: Select if you want to filter by Cash, Check, or Credit.
- Click Run Report. The results will be displayed.
Each payment entry will display the Company, Company Code, and Location. The Deposit Date and Posting Date also appear on each payment. Lastly, the payment amount and the name of the payment poster is shown.
Drilling down on the Details link will show additional details about the Money Type, the Check Number/Authorization number, and what Payment Code was used.
Drilling down again on the Check Detail link (or the Deposit Detail link from the initial results) will display even granular information. In addition to the previous data, you will see the Patient name and their Patient ID. Each entry also displays a breakdown to the payment information, including what CPT codes the payment was applied to, what insurance the payment is associated with, and what was done with the remaining balance.