Attaching an Authorization (Error Corrections)
The following functionality is only available to RevEquip Members.
If you are a RevServe Member, please add the authorization into the WebPT EMR and email firstname.lastname@example.org and request that they attach the authorization to the patient's claims.
One of the most common reasons you'll need to use Error Corrections to rebill a claim is when charges go out without an authorization. Let's review how to add this authorization to a charge line and rebill.
- Open Error Corrections from Payment > Error Corrections.
- Enter the patient's Account # and Date of Service range. Select Search.
- Click on the Charge ID row to open the charge requiring an authorization.
- Select the authorization from the AuthId drop-down.
- Check the Rebill checkbox and click Save to rebill the charge line with the authorization attached.