CSR Activity Report
Important: Only one user's activity details can be generated at a time. There is not a batch option.
To audit the productivity of your A/R Specialists:
- Navigate to Management > CSR > CSR Activity Report.
- Select the User you are auditing from the corresponding drop-down menu.
- Indicate the From Date and Thru Date that you want to audit. This is often done on a weekly basis.
- Click Run Report. The results will be displayed.
- Total Acct - The number shown (i.e. 5) represents the number of unique accounts that were worked, regardless of the amount of activity on each account.
- Status - The number of Status Notes added to the displayed accounts. The number DOES NOT represent how many Status Notes were added to that specific account.
- Misc - The number of Misc Notes added to the displayed accounts. The number DOES NOT represent how many Misc Notes were added to that specific account.
- Info - The number of Info Notes added to the displayed accounts. The number DOES NOT represent how many Info Notes were added to that specific account.
- ZeroPay - The number of Zero Payment ERAs that were closed. The number DOES NOT represent how many Zero Payment ERAs were worked for that specific account.
Important: Ignore the totals at the bottom for Status, Misc, Info, and ZeroPay.
- Acct. # - The patient's Account Number in RevFlow.
- Adj Amt - The amount that was adjusted off of the patient's balance.
- Adj Code - If an amount was adjusted, the corresponding reason code populates.
- Date - The date of the activity.
- Rebill - Indicates if a claim was rebilled.
- Note Code - The type of Note that was added to the account.
- Notes - The information on the actual note.
Audit CSR Activity Examples
- Ensure that the Note types are being used correctly as it affects reporting.
- Status Notes should only be used when the entire account has been worked and you are expecting a resolution without any more effort on your end.
- Verify that each note has enough detail to stand on its own.
- For this example, the user didn't mention who they talked to at the insurance, what the conversation was about, or what the resolution was.
- Confirm that any actions mentioned in a note were actually performed.
- For this example, you would check the patient's account to ensure the KX modifier was added and that the DOS was rebilled to Medicare.