Waystar: Omit Patient Statements
In Waystar, follow these steps to omit patient statements prior to mailing.
- Select the Print Services tab. The screen defaults to the Batches tab.
- Click Upload a New Batch. The Upload a New Document Batch box will display.
- Select the Hold for Review checkbox.
- Enter a name in the Batch Name field.
- Select Browse to locate the file to upload.
- Click Go.
- When the upload is complete, a pop-up displays the details of the batch. Select the click here link to return to the Batches tab.
- The batch will display "In Review" in the Status column when it is finished processing.
- Select the number in the Total Docs column. This opens the Documents screen and displays the documents uploaded under the batch.
- To omit an individual document, click Omit. The document's status will change from "In Review" to "Omitted."
- When finished omitting desired documents, select the Batches tab.
- To finish processing the batch, click Release.
Omit Multiple Documents Simultaneously
To mark multiple documents to be omitted simultaneously:
- Select the checkbox to the left of each document you want to omit. To select all documents, click Check All near the bottom of the page.
- Click Omit.
- When documents have been omitted, the Status column will change from "In Review" to "Omitted."
Documents Omitted by Mistake
If a document is omitted by mistake, the document can be reincluded in the batch prior to the batch being released. To reinclude a document:
- Click Include under the Action column next to the desired document.