Waystar: Review Patient Statements
In Waystar, follow these steps to review your patient statements prior to mailing.
- Navigate to Patient Tools > Print Services > Batches.
- This screen displays all batches uploaded in the past three months that have not been hidden.
- Click Upload a New Batch. The Upload a New Document Batch box will display.
- Select the Hold for Review checkbox.
- Enter a name in the Batch Name field.
- Select Choose File and locate the file to upload.
- Click the Go button.
- When the upload is complete, a page will display the details of the batch. Select the click here link to return to the Batches tab.
- The batch will display In Review in the Status column when it is finished processing.
- Click the number in the Total Docs column. This opens the Documents tab and displays the documents uploaded under the batch.
- To view a document, click Review under the Action column.
- When finished reviewing desired documents, select the Batches tab.
- To finish processing the batch, click the Release button.
The Reviewing Document screen shows only the raw data to be printed, so it may be reviewed for accuracy. The document can be omitted if it is incorrect, but the data cannot otherwise be manipulated.