RevFlow has a variety of pre-built available for appeals and patient balance collections, which helps increase the efficiency of account follow-up. You can access and print these letters from the patient's account page. Important: These letters are tied to the account and will include balances where applicable. In situations where the patient has multiple cases, be sure to make the letter case-specific when sending balance-related communication.
- From the patient's account page, select Patient Letters from the left navigation menu.
- Fields specific to the patient letter functionality will display below the patient account page. Use the Please Select a Letter drop-down to choose a letter. Use the down arrows next to the fields to make your selection.
- If the patient has multiple cases, you can choose which case to send the letter for, or send it for all cases (this is selected by default).
- Once you have made your letter and case selection, you have the option to View or Demand the letter.
- Select View to review and print.
- Choosing Demand will also allow you to review and print. It also adds an auto-generated note to the patient's account that includes the letter type, created date, and the user who demanded the letter.
- After selecting View or Demand, the letter displays in the center work area of the RevFlow window and you can print the letter by clicking the Print button at the bottom of the page.