MGMT Report Card
The MGMT Report Card is a great way to quickly determine the health of your RevFlow account. You are able to see a wide variety of information in one convenient place.
- To access the report, navigate to Reports > Monthend Reports > MGMT Report Card.
- Indicate the Company, Practice, Place of Service, Month, and Year that you want to analyze.
- Click Run Report.
MGMT Report Card
This report will display data for the last 6 months, based on the Month and Year selected in Step 2, that have been closed.
Note: There are two columns in this report that are not displayed below: Baseline Prior to BMS and BMS Goals. These are legacy fields that are no longer used.
- Total A/R: Displays the total amount of unpaid charges at the time the month was closed. The total is then broken down into four categories by the length of time the charges have been outstanding and are reported as a percentage. The four categories are Current, 30 Days, 60 Days, and 90 Days +.
- 90 Days +: The recommended percentage of outstanding claims should be less than 10%. Companies with a high volume of Worker's Compensation and Auto Medical cases should have less than 30% of outstanding claims in this category.
- Total Oustanding AR Days (DSO): Displays the average number of days that charges were left unpaid using data for the last 3 months.
- Collections: The total amount of patient and insurance payments collected.
- Adjustments: The total amount that was written off of the original charge amount.
- Visits: A group of charges for a unique case, provider, location, and Date of Service.
- Timed Per Visit: Average number of timed CPT codes billed per visit.
- UnTimed Per Visit: Average number of untimed CPT codes billed per visit.
- Charge Per Visit: Average dollar amount charged per visit.
- Payment per Visit: Average dollar amount paid by the insurance and patient for visits with a $0 balance over the past 6 months.
- Avg_Total: This column calculates the averages of the various data displayed in the previous 6 columns.