Dashboard InsClass Aging by Current Insurance
This report breaks down the total of your Accounts Receivable by insurance class. This information provides you with a better understanding of your A/R and aged A/R.
Note: You can also access the real-time report by navigating to Reports > Aging Reports > InsClass A/R by Cur Ins.
To access this report:
- Navigate to Reports > Monthend Reports > Dashboard InsClass Aging by Current Insurance.
- Indicate the Company, Practice, Place of Service, Month, and Year you want to include in the report.
- Click Run Report.
Important: The CP (Cash Patient) insurance class includes any unassigned payments.
- Ins Class: The code assigned to a particular payer or group of payers
- Ins Class Desc: A description of the Ins Class
- Location: The Place(s) of Service included
- Current, 30, 60, 90, 120, 150, 180: Amount of outstanding charges within the aging bucket. For example, amounts in the 60 bucket have been awaiting reimbursement for 60-89 days.
- Total: Calculated using the formula (Current + 30 + 60 + 90 + 120 + 150 + 180)
You can drill down on each individual Ins Class to see a breakdown by each insurance in that class. This will also show a breakdown of Charges, Payments, and Adjustments.
Then, you can drill down once more to view all patients within a specific Ins Name and their corresponding aging. This will also show a breakdown of Charges, Payments, and Adjustments.