Dashboard Paid Claims by Financial Class by Visit
This report represents your data at the time a particular month was closed. It can be used for marketing strategies, negotiations for re-credentialing, and informed forecasting. All entries on this report are grouped by Insurance Class.
Note: You can also access the real-time report by navigating to Reports > Practice & Location > Paid Claims by Financial Class by Visit. The real-time report allows you to drill down even further, giving you the ability to see the average reimbursement per CPT code.
To access this report:
- Navigate to Reports > Monthend Reports > Dashboard Paid Claims by Financial Class by Visit.
- Indicate the Company, Month, Year, and Place of Service you want to include in the report.
- Click Run Report.
For this report:
- The entire visit must have a balance of zero to be included
- The Payments column reflects the total of insurance and patient payments
- Averages are calculated using data for the past 6 months
- InsClass Code: The code assigned to a particular payer or group of payers
- InsClass Description: A description of the InsClass Code
- POS: The Place(s) of Service included
- Visits: A group of charges for a unique case, provider, location, and Date of Service
- Charges: Total amount billed
- Payments: Total of insurance and patient payments for the included visits, by deposit date
- Adjustments: Total insurance and patient adjustments for the included visits, by deposit date
- Chg / Visit: Average dollar amount charged per visit
- Pay / Visit: Average dollar amount paid by the insurance and patient per visit
- Adj / Visit: Average dollar amount adjusted off by the insurance and for the patient per visit
- Collection %: Calculated using the formula (Payments / Charges)