RevFlow includes two views of patient account ledgers: Ledger Full and Ledger Visit. Both ledgers are helpful tools when following up on outstanding patient accounts.
Access Account Ledgers
When on a patient’s Account Information page, select Ledger Full or Ledger Visit from the left-hand navigation pane.
This report displays an itemized view of a patient’s account that includes both charge and payment information.
- Initially, the report allows you to select a date range of charges you wish to review. If you want to view all charges, you can leave the default From and Thru fields and click Run Report.
- This ledger also displays if an authorization has been attached to a charge line.
- To view more details regarding the payments or the billing information related to a specific charge, double-click on a DOS.
Note: You are able to print or export a CSV file of the Ledger Full report to provide it to an attorney or patient who requests an itemized statement.
This report displays a Date of Service summary view of the patient’s account.
- The initial result of the page can also include a link to electronic EOB (ERA) information that has been received for each DOS.
- To view the line item detail for a specific Date of Service, double-click on the DOS field.
- Next, you can double-click on a Charge_Id to view the payments, adjustments, and Billing Log details.