Creating a Self Pay Case
If you ever need to charge a patient a cancelation or no-show fee, you will need to create a Self Pay case within RevFlow to post these charges to.
- Navigate to the patient’s account.
- Using the Left Navigation Pane, select Add New Case.
- Enter all required Case Information, including Case Name, Injury Type, and Start of Care Date.
- Open the Diagnosis tab.
- Enter SELF10 as the ICD-10 diagnosis code.
- Lastly, open the Primary Insurance tab and enter the following:
- Insurance Code: SELF
- Group Number: None
- Policy Number: None
- Under Subscriber Information, check the “Same as Patient” box. This auto-populates the required Subscriber Information fields with the patient's data.
- Click Save.