FileZilla Account Setup
To upload your weekly billing packet, you must first set up your FileZilla Account.
Let's get your account set up:
- Open the application click on View and uncheck the Quickconnect bar.
- Then open the Site Manager by clicking on the top-left icon.
- Select My Sites and then click New Site. An entry will appear under My Sites called New Site. Select New Site and rename it to RevFlow.
- Fill out the required fields in the General Tab.
- Protocol: SFTP - SSH File Transfer Protocol
- Host: sftp.bmstac.net
- Port: 990Logon Type: Normal
- User: Enter the username provided by your Onboarding Specialist
- Password: Enter the password provided your Onboarding Specialist
- Click Connect.
- Choose the appropriate Save Password option for your organization.
- If a warning displays, check the box for Always trust this host, add this key to the cache and select OK.
- The application will then connect to the server. If the connection is successful, you will see the confirmation message.
Note: If the connection is not successful, you will see a red error message identifying the information that is incorrect.