RevFlow offers your office the convenience of scanning and uploading your weekly billing packets to its secure FTP site using FileZilla, a free and secure solution. If your office is interested in scanning its packets, please contact the RevFlow Technical Support Team at 844-358-5817 or email@example.com and they will provide a username and password for the secure RevFlow FTP site.
- Go to http://filezilla-project.org/ and click on the Download FileZilla Client (All Platforms) button.
- On the new page, select Download FileZilla Client. Note: If your computer has a different Operating System, select the appropriate icon in the More download options section, then click the button to download for your platform.
- A pop-up will appear, click download under the first FileZilla column.
- Click to open the application download where it appears on your screen. If you are in Google Chrome, the download will appear at the bottom left corner.
- Once you have opened the downloaded file, in the License Agreement window, select I Agree and the system will then begin installing.
- Choose Installation Options preferred and select Next.
- Choose which Components you would like to install and click Next. Note: We recommend selecting the Desktop Icon.
- Set the Start Menu / Destination Folder or click Next to use the default FileZilla FTP Client folder.
- Decline the additional software installations.
- Click Finish.