Direct Charge Entry
While charges flow over as each Daily Note is finalized, there will be times when you need to manually add a charge into RevFlow. These can include:
- Patient Late/No-Show Fee
- Insufficient Funds Fee
- A patient purchases supplies
Accessing Charge Entry
- Open the Charge menu and select Add Charges.
- Next, use the Search Box to select a patient.
- Finally, use the Case drop-down to select the appropriate case. Only cases that are active and are not marked as incomplete are available for selection.
- Enter all required information (*) and other pertinent details.
- Date of Service*: Enter a date in the past that the charges will be associated with
- Pre-Authorization: If billing insurance on a case that requires an authorization, use this drop-down.
- Billing Provider*: Defaulted to the Billing Provider indicated on the case.
- Plan of Care: Will populate if listed on the case.
- Diagnosis: Use the Add/Edit Dx box if you need to add/edit codes.
- Enter the required information (*) regarding each charge.
- CPT Code*
- Amount: Auto-populates using your Fee Schedule.
- Mod 1, Mod 2
- Dx(s): Defaults to all available diagnoses.
If you need to add/remove any line, use the corresponding buttons on the right-hand side of the screen.
- When you have finished entering charges, click Save.
Note: All patient payments should be entered in the WebPT EMR. Do not use the Save & Apply Payment in Full button.