Change Healthcare Clearinghouse
Access to Change Healthcare is only provided to RevEquip Members.
Change Healthcare is a clearinghouse that many of our electronic claims are submitted through. Change Healthcare has a web portal that you can use to:
- Check claim status
- Determine if the payer successfully received an electronic claim
- Obtain Proof of Timely Filing
Change Healthcare Web Portal
Change Healthcare’s web address is https://portal.capario.net/.
- On Change Healthcare’s home page, log in with your username and password. RevFlow will create a username and temporary password for you. When you log in for the first time, you will be prompted to change your password.
Note: Your Change Healthcare login will inactivate if you do not log in within 30 days. If your login is inactivated, answer the security questions provided to you when you first received your login information.
- To begin your claim search, select Claims and Tracking from the menu bar.
- Click Find Claims
The Find Claims page has several search fields. There are four fields we recommend you use to locate your claim information.
- CH Processing Date: Change this field to Select. Enter a date or range of dates. For best results, add a few extra days to each end of the date range. You are able to search for claims that were processed over the past 18 months.
- Billing Provider Tax ID: Enter the Tax ID for the provider’s office.
- Patient Last or First Name: Enter the name of the patient.
- After you have entered this information, click Search. Any claims that fit your search criteria will display as Results on the bottom of the page.
- To view claim tracking information, select the Trace ID.
The Tracking Information page displays all the electronic claim submission information related to the claim.
Electronic Proof of Timely Filing
If you need to submit a claim appeal and with an electronic Proof of Timely Filing, you can accomplish this using the Tracking Information page.
- Click on the Appeal link on the last entry, located at the bottom of the page.
- A dialog box displays. Click on Create a Letter of Timely Filing in the dialog box.
- A second dialog box displays where you are required to enter your contact information and a brief memo.
- Click Submit.
Change Healthcare creates a letter that details all of the claim details and tracking information. Print this letter and include it as Proof of Timely Filing when submitting appeals.