Find All Denied Claims
Access to Change Healthcare is only provided to RevEquip Members.
This report assists in identifying claims that received a zero payment and further provides the reasoning for the zero payment.
Access the Report
To access this report:
- Navigate and log in to https://portal.capario.net.
- Open the Rejections and Denials menu.
- Select Find All Denied Claims.
Run the Report
- Use the CH Date drop-down to indicate Previous or Select. Depending on your selection, specify a date or date range.
- Previous - Will pull data from the beginning of time until the indicated date.
- Select - Will pull data within the designated date range.
- Enter the Tax ID for your practice. If you have multiple Tax IDs, you will have to run the report for each individually.
- If desired, enter information into the other criteria fields.
- Click Search.
- After the results are generated, click Export.
- Select Claim Level or Claim + Service Line Level. The latter will break down each CPT code on the claim; this is recommended.
- Indicate the desired format: Excel or CSV.
- Next, you can choose to Save or Open the file. If you select Save, choose the location on your computer where the downloaded report should be stored.