Only Admins can reset forgotten user passwords in RevFlow.
Reset a User’s Password
If a user in your practice has forgotten their password, Admin users can create a new password for the user.
- Open the Admin menu, followed by User Setup, and select Users.
- Locate the user. Then, double-click on the user record to open.
- Edit the user.
- In the Password field, type a new password for the user.
- Click Save.
- Provide the user with their new password.
Reset Your Own Password
You can reset your own password from the Admin menu.
- Open the Admin menu, followed by User Setup, and select Change Password.
- Enter and confirm your new password.