Let’s review the information available in the patient header.
Patient Header - Unexpanded View
The patient header is shown in the unexpanded view when it first displays. Patient fields are non-case specific and refer to the patient information.
- Patient Name and Account #: Click to display the patient’s information
- When yellow, a patient comment is available. Hover over the name to display comments.
- Telephone #: Displays the preferred contact number.
- Status: Displays Active or Inactive. Displays “Incomplete Information” if missing information.
- Patient DOB: The patient’s Date of Birth.
- Precautions: Hover to display allergies or other precautions defined on the last case.
- Information: Hover to display the following information:
- Case name and the effective date
- Referring Physician
- Referring Physician telephone and fax number
- Plan of Care Expiration Date
- Insurance address
- Insurance telephone number
- Group and Policy numbers
- Appointment: Click to display all of the patient’s appointments and their statuses.
- Receipt: Click on it to print a patient receipt.
- Collections: Banner appears under the patient name when the Flag Collections box of the Account Summary is checked.
- Sticky: Click to display sticky notes on the case.
- Expand: Click to expand the patient header view.
Patient Header - Expanded View
The expanded view of the patient header contains all the same field and icon information seen on the unexpanded view, as well as the items defined below.
- Case: Effective Date only appears if there is more than one case. Also, a drop-down will appear to switch between cases.
- Network Copay
- Authorization Expires
- Insurance Class
- Insurance Eligible Thru
- Total Visits, Visits Used, Visits Left