Batch Payments Page Overview
The Batch Payment page allows you to complete three types of manual posting.
- Standard Payment: This is the primary batch posting page which allows you to post one line item per CPT code.
- Group: Use this page to post the entire charge amount, no adjustments or partial payments can be made from this page. Primarily used to post attorney, lien, or secondary payments (where there are no tertiary payers).
- Multiple Entry: Use this page to post payments where each CPT code has multiple adjustments and/or reason codes (primarily Medicare payments). Typically, you'll only need to use this page at the beginning as you'll eventually use the auto-posting functionality (Release ERA page) to complete these types of payments.
Navigation & Compatibility View
You can navigate through every field on the Batch Payments page using the Enter key. If you cannot use the Enter key to navigate through the fields, this indicates that your browser is not in Compatibility View. To verify, follow the steps below:
- From the Internet Explorer browser, open the Tools menu, and select Compatibility View settings.
- If "revflow.com" doesn’t appear in the Websites you’ve added to Compatibility View box, click the Add button.
- This is how it should look in Compatibility View.